Oct 24, 2006

Curious George



I've always had this suspicion. Do you see it? (: Karter has always liked climbing, bananas, painting, coloring on walls..... he is our own little monkey. Recently he started watching the show Curious George, and he loves it! So now he goes around making monkey noises instead of talking. When mommy asked him something the other day, he just made some noises and so Mommy asked him to TALK. He said, I can't talk, then made more monkey noises (: Yesterday I worked the afternoon/evening and when I got home, Karter was bouncing off the walls (thanks Karen), and he'd had a nap in the evening (naps are rare)..... which means at 12:15AM Karter and I finished watching the Curious George movie, then when we were brushing our teeth, he decided to take a bath. So at 12:30AM he's in the tub.... I allowed it because I knew he'd go right to sleep when he got out, and he did. The picture above is one I took of him in the tub months ago... I had to laugh when today I saw the Curious George picture like it I am printing out for Karter to color.

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Too cute! I think I actually like the sound of Curious Karter more than curious George. It seems like there are just about as many good stories too. You have a good visual memory to remember your picture of Karter after seeing the black and white of George!

Shelli said...

We do (if we remember) write down the funny things he does or say. SOme of them I can't post because they're a little grusome, but ask me sometime (: Mom did that for us and now it's fun to go back and read all the things we said or did as a child.