Then he looked outside and said "it's snowing". He was right....it IS snowing out! I didn't believe him at first but I kept watching and now it's snowing a bit more. No wonder Karter and i were freezing this morning and had to eat breakfast under a blanket.... guess it's time to turn on the heat!
The following pictures are from Saturday, a warmer, sunnier day (I miss that weather already) when we went biking and to the park. There were a few grasshoppers still out on the path and so I caught this nice juicy one (: for Karter because he wanted the "cricket" as he called it. Here it is riding on the outside of the bike wagon.


Then we stopped by the park where he wanted to go down the slide with Willy. The catepillar was too slow at crawling down, so we suggested Karter hold it and slide down.
2 comments:
Did the caterpillar make it or have a squishy, untimely demise?
Kristen, I believe it escaped, he put it on the ground to do some other exploring and when he went back to get it, it had crawled away. (:
Post a Comment