This picture is for Abby .....
of course this two year old's reason for wearing green shoes is because her mom makes sure her shoes match her clothes... as seen below.
I spent last Friday and Saturday at Cedarville with Kristen and a few others doing child care for the Beautiful Feet conference. We were exhausted after two days of children... on Saturday we had 8, 7 of which were age 2 and younger. The little girl above was one of the children and when I saw those neon green shoes, I had to take a picture.
Random picture......... as I type, Brooke is presenting a Parkinson's Disease report at COTC. She and two other nursing students have been researching PD and today is their last day of finals~ being this presentation. Because I have helped her in the past with her tri-fold board, she again asked me. I started some of it on Sunday night late and then worked on it a lot Monday finishing it at 1:01 AM this morning. I should charge for labor for the 13 hours I worked on printing, cutting, measuring and scrapbooking.
1 comment:
How cute! Yippee for neon green shoes!
Post a Comment