Lately I've been posting family related and even random pictures.... nothing to do with Thailand. So this post is about Thailand. Well, here is me in Thailand. A little unkempt due to the climate, but even I can put aside primping and not worry about my appearance. But then again, it just happens, the weather wins even if you try to look good. (:
So...
Who wants to go to Thailand?
me me me... okay not everyone at once.
How about this winter, or next summer (though i'm not a big fan of rain so perhaps the summer isn't my first pick) but I'll try not to be picky if someone wants to be my travel buddy, just get me into the country, watch my back in the airports, watch a Bug's Life (or movie of your chosing) several times on a 15 hour flight when sleep seems impossible, that sort of buddy. (:
It's going on midnight and is quiet here.. except for the music I have playing, Charles Billingsley, and the rain that just started (that was suppose to come this afternoon but didn't). I'm home alone this weekend and will enjoy it before Brooke karter and I start a new schedule monday. Brooke will be working full time and so I'll watch Karter Mon-Friday 40 hours and then go to work in the evenings and Saturdays. A year from now exactly Brooke graduates nursing school and who knows what or where a job will take her. I, will have been out of college 4 years by then and well, all the knowledge I once learned, is well, gone now and more so in another year. Hmmm. that leaves me with a couple choices. Either marry rich and not worry about finding a job. Ha ha. Totally a joke. The real choices are going back to school myself or trying for a job in my field although i am unknowledgable, unqualified and have no experience..... if anybody has any suggestions, feel free. I'm not stressing out but it does make me wonder where I'll be in a year. Perhaps the Lord will return before then.. of course that's what I said about exams once and well, I'm still here. So if any of you all have any suggestions, advice or know a bachelor, you know where to find me for at least one more year............... (o; Thought I might as well ask since people have already been giving it to me.
How come I always end up on a rabbit trail? Great post about Thailand huh?
2 comments:
Oooh! Pick me! Pick me! I'll go to Thailand with you!
I pick Em!
Post a Comment