Oct 6, 2013

Month of Yuckies

Apparently I have a thing for birthdays.  Two years ago (on my 30th) I told my family I was expecting Ethan.  This year, on my 32nd, I discovered I was pregnant with #2.   Just 10 days later, my parents were to come for dinner for my dad's birthday.  We decided to tell them the news because i was already feeling green and I was to go to the beach with them later that week.   We got a DQ ice cream cake to share the news.  (previously only three grandkids).  I'll be half way on my mom's birthday and we do plan to find out the gender.  And I'm due May 6, just two days before my mother-in-laws birthday.


My family pretty much took care of Ethan at the beach.  I did make sure i took pictures since Aaron didn't go.  Above: Only my child would drink salt water on purpose.
 
My nephew drew my new family status!

 Ethan getting spoiled by the cousins who pulled him around. 


1 comment:

Mother-Daughter Photography said...

Congrats! I'm so excited to see what baby B number 2 looks like! :) Tell Ethan I said hi!

You should change your header to say "The FOUR of us..." :D
~Rachel K