Sep 5, 2013

Random


Our little collector!  He loves to pick up gems outside.... sometimes those 'gems' are green tomatoes he snatches off the vine, rocks, leaves, pieces of carrots or corn cobs left in the garden, clover flowers........

The past two days E had a fever, runny nose and lots of drooling.  We're thankful he's yet to be sick in his 16 months, other than when he's teething.  The only thing that made him happy yesterday was to look at daddy's John Deere magazine!
Some of my summer projects.  Above: a frame I don't have hanging yet. Below: a frame hanging in the office.  My dad gave me some barn siding boards. I planed them, Aaron cut them to size and I whitewashed them  and made them into 'frames'.  A good way to recycle glass from other frames I wasn't using anyways.

 
After months of not finding fabric I loved for a kitchen valance, I found an idea online to use wood.   Again, a little paint and stenciling.


No comments: