Ethan is now 5 months old! He's rolling now, eating some fruits and veggies and spitting out cereals. When he was born I was a 'no food until 6 months!', but when breastfeeding failed I became a little more open to the idea of foods sooner. I got him a sippy cup too and he loves it. While he doesn't need to be drinking anything but milk, I put water in it. Formula spoils too quickly and I think he likes how it feels on his gums, and most the liquid runs down his face as he teeths on it. He's not starving, that's for sure. He weighs 17lbs 6 oz.
He's not sleeping through the night yet. He did for a short while over the summer, but it ended after his 4 month shots. He back to getting up twice a night. I assumed he would start sleeping through since he doesn't nap a lot... but I was wrong!
He's jumped up to 6 to 9 month clothes. And he's had his first stuffy/runny nose. I blamed it on teething but after 4 days or so it went away, and well, no teeth yet. It will be a change for him when we move, he's spoiled. How could he not be, there are 6 adults here!







No comments:
Post a Comment