Aug 26, 2012

We've come a long way

Our little man is 16 lbs at 19 weeks old.  He's much smaller than his daddy, uncles and cousin Karter were at this age, but my arms don't believe it! He's been more fussy lately, again.  I guess teething and his shots are to blame for the last 3 days at least.

Since I haven't posted about the house in a while..... This is the living room, not liveable yet!

The upstairs is being worked on first. The electric is run, insulation in and as of yesterday, drywall is hung.

Sometimes i need reminded of how far we've come in one year.  Last year at this time, we were this far.... just basement walls.   For working part time, not even every  day, I think we've come far. This pic was taken Sept 1, it was 90 degrees by 8 AM when these hired guys were pouring our basement. I didn't have any August pictures.... I spent most the month on the couch trying to hide my pregnancy. :) 

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

YAY! You're getting there! And your project was MUCH bigger than ours. :D

emily o. said...

What a cutie! And the house looks great...so excited for you guys.