Mar 5, 2012

Siding

In the last couple of weeks, Aaron's brother started siding the house as much as he can. Some of it can't be finished until other work is finished but it's a start! I debated for almost 2 months about the color. I wanted a neutral that I wouldn't get tired of, and knew I didn't want tan or white. We decided on a light grey and I'm happy we did.


All our windows are in! In this photo, the bathroom window was missing. It was in...... but didn't slide right, so we returned it. Yesterday Aaron and I put in the new one and it works.

Aaron working on the roof..... I didn't go out... or even lean out the window considering I'm front heavy :) I just held the camera out and took his picture.



With the flash you can see a bit better.


Here's the view from the ground... Aaron was building the corners of the second story roof.


2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I LOVE the picture of him using the level. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! :D and you know.....yellow and gray look really pretty together. That would be a nice front door color. Too bad its been overruled.

Shelli said...

I think yellow would look good.... And i think he's only against bold colors.... maybe light yellow he'd go for ;)