As of this afternoon, we now have a front door. This morning I went with Aaron to pick up supplies and saw our metal roofing that had arrived at the lumber yard..... now that I know the roof and siding colors for sure, I will start looking for a front door color. Aaron said I could paint the door any color except pink, orange or yellow. :)
Feb 18, 2012
I finally made it back over to the house with my camera. All the windows in the front have been in for nearly two weeks. Over all, I think 10 of the 16 windows are in.
Here in the back of the house, double patio doors will go on the left. The right space is where a 7 foot window will go. The first time this window came in, it broke while they were loading it in Aaron's truck. Reordered. The second time, we were notified that the window was in, but they didn't notify us when they broke it before it was officially 'ready for pickup'. Thankfully we had other things to get so it wasn't a wasted trip. Reordered. This week the 3rd window is suppose to come in............ I'm hoping nobody breaks it, especially us! This is one window that we'll have to wait to install when we have more helping hands.

As of this afternoon, we now have a front door. This morning I went with Aaron to pick up supplies and saw our metal roofing that had arrived at the lumber yard..... now that I know the roof and siding colors for sure, I will start looking for a front door color. Aaron said I could paint the door any color except pink, orange or yellow. :)
As of this afternoon, we now have a front door. This morning I went with Aaron to pick up supplies and saw our metal roofing that had arrived at the lumber yard..... now that I know the roof and siding colors for sure, I will start looking for a front door color. Aaron said I could paint the door any color except pink, orange or yellow. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment