Instead of carrying one piece at a time up two floors (it's quite heavy), they strapped it on the bucket to lift it up.
Looking down from behind our house, you can see that the second story isn't nearly as big as the first floor, covering the center 1/3 or so of the 1st floor. Upstairs is two bedrooms and one full bath.
This past Tuesday we had an ultrasound and we found out the gender of Baby Berridge. As most of you know by now, we are expecting a boy. Aaron's two brothers (and Aaron) have said all along it was going to be a boy..... because i couldn't prove them wrong, i wanted to trick them at first glance! :)
Here's the cake we got at Dairy Queen.... i knew at first sight they'd see pink, and the word Girl and think we were having a girl!
This is the last second before Aaron revealed the cake.... love Aaron's proud smile.
Here's at first glance.... Chris (on the left) sees pink and the word Girl and seems a little discouraged! Ha. They are still comprehending......

THEN, they all realize that the word NOT is also on the cake.... and the uncles realize they were right. Not only were they right, they got Ice Cream cake, maybe that's why they were really smiling. Boys seem to rule in their family so it was no surprise :)
That all happened Tuesday night... but to tell my family, they had to wait until we saw them in person, Wednesday night. Ice Cream cake wasn't an option, and I wanted Karter to be able to eat whatever I made. Rice Krispy treats in John Deere cake mold, with some boy colored sprinkles in the shape of B is what i came up with.

When we arrived Wednesday night, they were anxiously awaiting. Mom and Brooke thought GIRL the whole first few months (as did I)...... so they were hoping to see PINK! Karter was hoping to see blue, and he got his wish! As you can see, Mom was shocked!
Poor Brooke was just in disbelief :)

That all happened Tuesday night... but to tell my family, they had to wait until we saw them in person, Wednesday night. Ice Cream cake wasn't an option, and I wanted Karter to be able to eat whatever I made. Rice Krispy treats in John Deere cake mold, with some boy colored sprinkles in the shape of B is what i came up with.
When we arrived Wednesday night, they were anxiously awaiting. Mom and Brooke thought GIRL the whole first few months (as did I)...... so they were hoping to see PINK! Karter was hoping to see blue, and he got his wish! As you can see, Mom was shocked!
Poor Brooke was just in disbelief :)
My brother and other nephew didn't arrive until much later, so they got the reveal last.
After our Thanksgiving lunch, I had mom take our picture. We are 20 weeks... half way! Our ultrasound revealed a very active boy, shielding his face most the ultrasound either by crossing his arms in front of his face, or snuggling up against the placenta. So we didn't get a baby profile picture of him. The other pictures were unclear or hard to see so i don't have any to post here. He was so active it was hard for the sonographer to get some of the pictures she needed to get of his heart and such..... she did eventually. I haven't felt him move yet but as active as he was, I figure i will soon.

After our Thanksgiving lunch, I had mom take our picture. We are 20 weeks... half way! Our ultrasound revealed a very active boy, shielding his face most the ultrasound either by crossing his arms in front of his face, or snuggling up against the placenta. So we didn't get a baby profile picture of him. The other pictures were unclear or hard to see so i don't have any to post here. He was so active it was hard for the sonographer to get some of the pictures she needed to get of his heart and such..... she did eventually. I haven't felt him move yet but as active as he was, I figure i will soon. 
No comments:
Post a Comment