I finished painting my bedroom about 20 minutes ago and when I came down to get the sweeper so I can clean up and move furniture back, I decided to post a few pictures. (I get side tracked easily- i'll post painting pics tomorrow) Yesterday I had the day off and so made a trip to the Dayton area to visit my good friend from college. She's a mom to three adorable kids. The last two (fraternal twins) were born 8 months ago. I hadn't seen them since they were a month old.
2 comments:
I can see why you were side-tracked - cute kids. Hmm posting pictures or cleaning up....I think I would have made your same choice. All of your painting and improvement pictures ALMOST make me want to do something else here. I said ALMOST - if you read this M. :)
Now that I know what to do and what not to do, and have used our place to practice, I'd come help you paint(: We only have one room left and hope to get it done this month.
Post a Comment