Mar 6, 2008

Photo Contest

GTN 51 and Cord Camera held a photo contest during the month of February and I entered a photo I had taken last summer at the beach. I had just bought a new digital camera and took hundreds of photos that week. So I entered one that I remembered looked like it fit the category "Family Fun". I was a daily winner and then received a call today saying I was also the 2nd prize winner... I was hoping for Grand Prize (trip to Mexico!). Now I can't say I've never won anything. (: You can see all the daily winners and the picture I submitted here. (the Feb. 11th entry) or go Here to see the top 3 winners. I think some Cord Camera stores will be showing these pictures so you if you frequent Cord Camera like I do, you may see Karter there.

4 comments:

Judy said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Picture is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! We all know that you are talented! I'm glad you have finally gotten some recognition.
Neva

The Mrs. said...

Congratulations! You do take beautiful pictures. You had good subjects to work with though too!

Laura said...

Awesome picture!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!