Jan 8, 2008

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

After 4 years of living here, I decided to break a rule and paint one room. Last Wednesday I came back from spending 3 weeks at my folks. On Thursday I painted one wall, then Sunday afternoon another, then Sunday night late the remaining wall. It's so nice, especially this time of year, to have some bright colors inside.
I also rearranged the furniture. I like to do it often but there are only so many ways to do it in a small space. Until now, we'd never put furniture in front of the windows because I didn't want to lose any light. But we do like it, and it allowed me to make room for some baby stuff (as you may have noticed). After quiting my job in mid-November I knew I'd have to look for a job that allowed me to also watch Karter on weekends. I didn't even have time to stress over it, as I hadn't been back in town 24 hours before a job found me (: So today is the first day of watching the baby, and since Brooke is holding him I decided to update.

No comments: