Jan 8, 2008

Pictures from home

Although I was home 3 weeks, I didn't really take many pictures. Christmas was great, we ate our traditional mid-morning cinnamon rolls and opened gifts. In the evening, we played volleyball at the church camp. That is until my brother and the pastor collided and Brian twisted his ankle. He spent 4 nights downstairs in a recliner, of course I couldn't resist taking this first photo of him wearing this awful brown sweatshirt my dad made him put on. (My dad has had that thing ever since I can remember.) He spent the next four days hunting from a truck too as he couldn't walk without crutches.


In 'bed' and in pain.


A most appropriate gift for him... he LOVES dirt.
Mom was a little hyper over the holidays....she put this bow on and let me take her picture, so she must approve of me posting it too (:

No comments: