May 27, 2007

Home Alone

Scrapbook ExperimentPowered by SmileboxClick to play Make your own Smilebox"
When I'm home alone, I always try and scrapbook. Today while on Hallmark's website I downloaded a new feature (Smilebox) they have to email photo cards. You can also post your creations on a blog and so here is what I just did. Of course this scrapbook looking card can be printed, but it isn't free. The background I chose was a bit too girly to post my normal Karter pictures so for this experiment I picked pictures from Thailand.

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Love the experiment and the song. That background may be a bit to girly for the baby in that picture too. ;) I remember we all found out that the baby was a boy!

Shelli said...

Thanks. I know he was a boy but nobody else would have known (: Until now! (;