Favorite Nephews
May 25, 2007
Favorites of Mine
A while ago I posted some Boundless articles for singles. This week I have read a few more that are good, What Girls Wish You Knew, What Guys Wish You Knew , but especially Ten Things Now to Stay at Home Later. The author and her friends came up with 10 things they wish someone would have told them- long before they were married or had children. Included among their list is Beware of Student Loans, Paying off Debt, Save for your Wedding and Live on One Income once you are Married. Thankfully I am debt-free and have parents who have taught us about finances and saving and so my wedding shouldn't break me either. That is unless I want Todd Pellowe as my wedding photographer! (o; His blog is one to see if you love great photography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Shelli - this pic is priceless!!! I love it!
Post a Comment