Feb 27, 2007

Wiggly ears & Fire

Next time you see Karter you'll have to ask him to wiggle his ears! I can remember as a child asking my dad to wiggle his and eventually I learned too. Grandpa showed Karter sometime and this week Karter announced his newly found talent. It's quite the show, especially if he puts q-tips in his ears and then wiggles them (o:

Karen is over and there are warm cookies in the kitchen. I could resist them but I think I'll have one and my Bible Study ladies can keep me accountable, if they read this! I spent the entire morning trying to fix computer problems and then started to make chicken noodle soup only to catch the oven on fire and cut my finger. Karter kept saying "I'm scared!" I put the fire out and the soup got made eventually. Thankfully that's not a normal day in our apartment!

No comments: