Feb 26, 2007

Prom?

Last Thursday I got a call saying my folks were coming that evening and would spend the night and the next day take me home with them. I was planning on going to the farm Friday night after work anyways and so this kept me from driving my old car. Friday they spent the day visiting with Karter and Brooke and Mom had a hair appointment with Charissa. I couldn't go but Brooke took my camera...


of course Charissa did great job on mom!

Dad and Karter "visiting" (:

The warm spell we had thawed the ground and left the farm muddy. I took my camera home but I didn't spent much time outside, only long enough to help Dad feed the cows and get the tractor pulled out of the mud (: Sunday we spent the majority of the day without electricity and by the fireplace. My brother and nephew also came for the weekend. I enjoyed playing some games with Kyler, who's 6, and actually winning for once. (:


Sunday night on the drive back I asked my brother what he thought I should do with my life. His wise answers... "going to prom will take up a couple months time"..... and be a "deer hunting guide". Not exactly the advice I was looking for (: (there is a story behind going to Prom!)

No comments: