Nov 2, 2006

Homeschooling


After asking if he could go to school with his mom, we decided to have school at home. Although Karter just turned three, we figure it's never too early to start writing. He's got the alphabet and their sounds down (for a year now), so I decided to see if he could write any.

concentrating hard!

had to take a picture of his work because i figured it wouldn't survive the day waiting for mommy to get home to show her. I did help him with the letters a, h and x. He did the rest!


The next day we did art..... here is his masterpiece (: Below are just some random pictures that I like of Karter.

He's ready to go back to the mountains! So are we!

Halloween~ we didn't celebrate. But sometimes I feel like he's a different character everyday anyways. Capt. Karter.... he loves to act like a pirate (although that was before Curious George captured his interest). Closed the wrong eye Karter (o;

No comments: