Dec 31, 2013

Christmas

 Christmas morning E had one gift to unwrap from us, of course he loves anything with tractors.  We knew with all the relatives he'd get plenty of toys so don't feel sorry for his one gift :)
 He loves a John Deere hat from his uncle and even napped with it one day.
 
 
 E's hair was growing out cause now that it's thicker it was sticking up and not laying down. I thought longer on top would be better..... but as you can see, it just went all crazy when I tried to gel it down. :)

The only way he'd smile.

 Before the gel let loose and no smile but it's the best we got!
 



"Baby".  Because we stood up the camera wasn't focused but I still liked it.  He talks about babies all the time now, although I know he doesn't realize what is going to happen in 18 weeks!

No comments: