Jul 31, 2013

More Summer

 playing in the hose
 house update: all porch rail and steps are complete!
 This was my mom's rocking chair.  I changed the fabric on it again and now E is enjoying it.
Some jobs take a little longer...

 His first popsicle.  I don't buy them but he was always wanting to get ice out of the freezer and lick it.  For 3 bucks at Walmart I bought the popsicle maker and made some banana and a couple choc. pudding pops.  He likes both :)   I didn't know you could freeze sugar free instant pudding when you first make it. As for the banana, i froze them, then pureed them with milk and poured the icecream texture back into the mold. 



 We encourage E to help daddy, he carries around the tape measure, hands screws to Aaron and here he's helping Aaron attach some brackets for the steps.
 Sometimes it's tiring though!

the view early yesterday morning
Crossing his arms is his new pose.

No comments: