At 13 months old, E is just under 23lbs.
He loves the outdoors.
He's finally trying more foods, although still picky!
Must feel like a little man in big furniture, he just beams when he's sitting there.
He has trouble napping still but on this particular evening the roar of the skid steer put him to sleep. I guess I need to record that and play it during naps!
We love to roll tractors and trucks across the floor. The boy is coming out in him, now he likes to ram them into things!
Likes to bring us a book and reach up to be held.
After reading the book, I still had the camera pointed at him. I asked him to point to Daddy's nose. He pointed to his own instead, which still was cute, it was his first time. Until this week, he didn't want or like to point to things. He never wanted me to take his finger to point to pictures and he never pointed to things outside. He was always a hand/arm waver. But this week, he started pointing to everything.











No comments:
Post a Comment