Standing at the toilet you see the exits into the bedroom (left) and laundry room (right). The vanity was made by the friend who made our kitchen cabinets. I found the vanity top on clearance, it had a few minor dings and was just plain white... but we didn't want anything fancy and for a double sink, $75 was a great price. And by having the friend make the 60" vanity, it saved us money too. The lights, medicine cabinets and faucets all from Menards.
Waiting for Daddy to get home so we could say Happy Birthday! Aaron had a delay yesterday morning, then it snowed all afternoon/evening and school was cancelled today.
Last week... remember those warm days. It was 60 degrees or warmer one day so we ventured on the porch to walk some laps. I think he's ready for spring! I am!
The friend who made our cabinets wanted to get photos to add to his portfolio. So today, finally, I cleared off the bottles, formula, mail, tools (we're still working on some minor things so there were a pile of tools still out!) For months I have been searching for fabric to make a kitchen valance, as you can see I haven't found any I love.
My view from the sink. When designing our house it was most important to have an open floor plan. Aaron is home today as you can see :) but when he's not, i can be in the living room or kitchen and see Ethan wherever he is. That far cubby area in the center of the above photo is my pantry (the door with the wreath), and the entrance to the mud room/laundry room (the white pocket door). Below is a closer look at the 'cubby'. When the pocket door is open, I can do laundry and see the entire length of the house.
Other than the laundry room, I think I've given you a tour of the whole house now!. (See previous posts).





No comments:
Post a Comment