Dec 14, 2012

random funnies and how E spends his time!

he crawls away as soon as I let go, so I gave him my lens cap, to the mouth it went

he roams around and mommy cleans up drool trails (do you see the drool?)

first time crawling thru the exersaucer- didn't like it! had to be rescued


 
The before and after of eating oatmeal for breakfast.  The 'boy' in him is coming out now, he is into blowing raspberries (or whatever you call all them) just as the spoon hits his mouth.  He does this for food he hates (along with batting it away so fast that food goes flying), and with he he likes. He actually does like oatmeal, but for some reason this morning he kept blowing it out.  So he got a bath, cause oatmeal doesn't wipe off that easily!
He was sitting at the bottom looking up, so cute! Of course by the time I got the camera he wasn't.

exploring shadows


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is changing fast! Needs haircut #4 already - a record for a baby. I can't scroll b/w pics have to go back and open each one sep .... am I doing something wrong? BEG