(pardon all errors in these posts, it's a race against time to get a post even up!) For Thanksgiving we traveled to my grandmas (and back) the same day, on the road for over 6 hours. But I wanted to get moved in, so on Black Friday and during the OSU/Michigan game I moved stuff over (with help, just not during the game!). Then on Sunday we were able to bring the beds/dresser/crib over so we could spend the night. THere are still boxes at both our parents house to bring over. Back to Thanksgiving, it was my family's tradition to put up a tree the days after Thanksgiving.... and as the days turned into December, I really wanted to get the tree up. SO, my husband took me to get a tree on Monday night!
Ethan really hasn't bothered it much. Since we don't use our front door right now, we put the tree on the slate tile so it's further from Ethans play area.
Aaron and I don't buy presents for each other during the year, other than we exchange Christmas ornaments. Ethan is holding the one (a cowboy boot) i got Aaron the year we were dating, it represents our first date which was to watch the Pro Bull Riders at Nationwide. This year due to all the money we've spent on the house, we are making ornaments using whatever we can find left from building materials. :) Should be interesting!




No comments:
Post a Comment