Nov 16, 2012

Part Two...

 He mostly likes to chew on books, which we TRY to prevent.... he has some musical books that he occasionally trys to sing with... it's cute. We'll see if he has a great voice like daddy!


 Carpet is all finished, this was when they were still laying the master.. it's tan.
The office- finished.. it's a tan with speckles of different colors including aqua that matches the walls.
 All appliances are installed, my laundry room. the dryer that matched the washer was $200 more and this cabrio had all the settings I wanted....  so I downgraded and saved the money.
 My nephew is a good baby wrangler!
 Being like daddy.
I cleaned and sealed the slate at the front door that comes into the living room. Yep, that's my teal door I painted when I was 8 months pregnant.




1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Love all the bright colors in that 1st picture of E! And I love all the paint, carpet, tile, colors, etc....