Why does it always rain on Sunday mornings of special days? It was pouring Father's Day before church so we had to do an indoor picture.
Here's what part of the afternoon looked like :) I am always taking pictures of Ethan during 'photo sessions', but I think I love those unplanned sessions when I notice something cute and grab the camera. That's what happened yesterday afternoon. I plan to frame these to remember Aaron's first Father's day.
Aaron didn't have much baby experience prior to becoming a dad. But right from the start handling a baby seemed natural. I love watching him with Ethan, it's fun to watch my two favorite guys together! I failed to mention in my last post about Aaron's sweet gift to me for our anniversary. The Sunday morning before our anniversary he sang a special in church (not uncommon for him) but i didn't know he was going to on that day. My thoughtful husband sang 'Be Thou My Vision' and of course it brought tears to my eyes.... it was the song performed at our wedding by Scott and Stephanie.



No comments:
Post a Comment