May 10, 2012

House, graduation, baby = busy

Above:  our roof is going on!   Been a while since I updated about the house, it's taken a back seat since Ethan's arrival.  I knew our first year of marriage would be busy and it has been.  Thankfully we can check one thing off the list...... Aaron has graduated with his Masters!   I'm so proud of him, he never stresses about anything and between teaching full time, building our house and taking care of a pregnant wife and then highly emotional new mommy, he found time and energy to finish up papers and finals!  Last Saturday was graduation and so I attended (without baby, it was stinkin hot so we left him with grandma). 


 Sunday we went into public for the first time (other than dr. appts).  After church we attempted a few pictures but as you can see, not all were successful.



1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Soo precious: Aaron's crooked smile, E's screamey face and your sweet one, Z especially liked the little birdy on Ethan's onesie.