Who knew that one year could bring so many changes! Here are some of our 2011 high lights that I had pictures of on my desktop.
January we were engaged and began 4.5 months of wedding planning, and house planning.
January we were engaged and began 4.5 months of wedding planning, and house planning.
Dress rehearsal June 10th.
Although we were married in June 11, we had outdoor pictures taken the next day (when the photographer i wanted was available). After the pictures were finished, we drove to Pigeon Forge, TN to start our honeymoon. My hair and veil were secured together and so I left the veil in all day..... I love this picture of our reflections in the door of our cabin. Aaron starting to tame my veil blowing up.
June & July- our driveway was completed and house foundation started. In August, I took a test..... of a different kind.
Sept. 14th was our baby's first photo session.
The next few months flew by, keeping busy working our jobs, working on the house, and preparing for Baby... discovering the week of Thanksgiving that Baby was a Boy.
Sept. 14th was our baby's first photo session.
The next few months flew by, keeping busy working our jobs, working on the house, and preparing for Baby... discovering the week of Thanksgiving that Baby was a Boy. I get asked all the time when our house is going to be done. There's not an answer for that actually! The guys work when they can, when the weather cooperates. It seems that 2012 won't slow down a bit either. I'm now 25 weeks along and my focus is on preparing for our son's arrival and browsing Lowes & Menards websites often to get ideas lined up for the house. My guess is that the main bulk of my decision making for the house will take place when I'm nearing full term, or after delivery. So, by planning ahead and making list, I hope to reduce the hours spent walking around on concrete floors. Once baby comes, I want to stare at him, not sink & light fixtures. :) As for Aaron, he has a busy semester ahead, finishing up his masters degree for a May graduation. Keeping busy with his job, schooling and the baby, the house work will more than likely slow down this winter. I'll continue to update the blog with house and baby progress in 2012. Happy New Year!

No comments:
Post a Comment