Oct 24, 2011

First Floor walls up

My parents came over and helped finish the subfloor on Columbus Day. Aaron had off school and the weather was beautiful so we were able get it finished. I took this picture days later...
The first wall up! The last 9 days I have felt pretty good and was able to help the guys some. My mother-in-law and I are gophers, running after tools, supplies and lumber which is all in the basement and has to be carried upstairs.



Two evenings of work and more walls are up....

This past Saturday my parents, brother and nephew came to help for the day and with 10 of us helping, most all the walls were completed.


Here they are putting up a beam that divides the living room from the kitchen/dining.


As of Sunday evening, all the first floor walls were complete except two small areas, a closet and a pantry. Second story begins this week, weather permitting!

1 comment:

Judy said...

This so much fun to watch..House is HUGE!!