May 17, 2011

Church Shower

This past Saturday was my final shower given to me by my friends at church. It was great to be among so many close friends. I took my camera and Stephanie & Rachel took pictures- it's always fun to see what the pictures are when I download them! I was happy to see this first one on here because the Z family have mass produced (you'll see June 11th) all my decorations/favors! I am stress free because of them!


Some of the delicious food and beautiful decor including bridal veil (the flowers in the basket).


Friday night my MOH came into town and we had girls night- dinner, shopping, movie and ice cream! Megan and I went to OSU at the same time, she was studying nutrition and I textiles and clothing, both human ecology dept. majors. We happened to be always waiting in the same lobby for our next class one quarter and eventually starting talking. It was a blessing that the Lord brought her (a believer) into my life shortly after I lost my sister-in-law to cancer. At that time she was a newlywed, and now 9 years later she has three kids. She attended the shower with me, along with my mother-in-law.
Thanks to Em (standing) and everyone else for such a lovely shower- decorations, food & fellowship!

No comments: