Apr 4, 2011

Official Engagement Photos

On Saturday we had engagement photos taken by Emily O'Neal. The weather was sunny, rainy, snowy, cloudy.... WINDY and chilly! It rained before photos, but was sunny once at the location. Then rained again and stopped long enough for a few more pictures. Not long after we finished it hailed. It worked out perfectly though and Emily captured a lot of great shots. Thank you Emily!





4 comments:

emily o. said...

You're welcome! I had a great time.

The Mrs. said...

WOW! Sooo lovely. How on earth are you going to pick one? I thought there were soo many good ones here - and then I looked at the ones on Em's photo blog too. Eenie Meeney Minie Moe?

Shelli said...

I am not picking one... that's the only answer! ha. I picked three for our invitations that I ordered today! And going to order some prints of all of them... :)

Laura said...

So sweet!!!!