When I came to RBC 7 years ago, you were the first one I met in Sunday School. And you made me feel welcome and helped me adjust to a new church. Thanks for your outgoing, warm, friendly personality :)
I think I've been in choir for 6 of those 7 years. And we sit together a lot..... which sometimes results in uncontrollable laughter. Not to mention the three times you've been prego, I've been able to watch and feel active babies, which really can be entertaining. :)
I'm the age now, that you were when you married Charlie. So you know what's it like to have been unmarried in your 20's. For seven years, you've encouraged me, and listened to me as I vented about relationships. Thank you. And I still have a 'knight in shining armor' on my dresser. :)
There are more memories than that, but these are the top three things that come to mind when I think of you! Thanks for your friendship Laura!
4 comments:
How kind! Thank you for sharing!
Just now getting a chance to get on-line and check your blog. Thank you so much for your very kind words/memories. Probably best you didn't say those comments at the shower....you know me....blubber face. I am so thankful for your faithful friendship.
Oh my goodness! YOU have the knight? I wondered where he ended up. I didn't realize he was still keeping single girls company while they waited for their real one to show up. Praying you'll be able to hand him down to someone else soon! ;)
Yes! I have the Knight! I've had it for at least 2 years if not 3 already :)
Post a Comment