Last night I took my camera to the church where three of us did some scrapbooking, or in my case, letter organizing. Here is Karter with our pastor's wife, Cris. About the letters- my great uncle and my great great uncles, all wrote letters home to my Great grandmother when they were serving in the army or traveling. One great great uncle worked for Radio Corporation of America aboard a ship and traveled many places, buying souvenir post cards along the way. The post cards, I've had for years, not knowing who had collected them. In November we came across many letters in my great uncle's house and when I started reading them, realized all the places written about in the letters, matched up with all the locations of the post cards. Below is a picture of an old frame found in the attic, along with some post cards, now hanging in our hall. 

1 comment:
Very neat!
Post a Comment