
Today I am ahead of schedule and so decided to blog a bit before the family comes. We are hosting the dinner today for my immediate family. For the last 7 years we've traveled to my Grandma's house for Thanksgiving. This year, so that Brooke can be a part, we've decided not to join the extended family. She worked last night and now is in bed, when she gets up this afternoon we will have our dinner.
Happy 2nd Birthday to Ryan today!
As I was putting the sweeper away this morning I knocked the book shelf and a photo album fell off. So I grabbed this picture out of it to scan. This is my nephew Kyler at 4 months old, with my brother and his wife Julie. 8 years ago today she went to be with the Lord.
This Thanksgiving I'm so thankful for all the wonderful family and friends I've had in my life. Some for all my life and some for a short season. There are so many other things I'm thankful for but my extra time has run out, it's time to get to the kitchen to get our brunch ready. (:
1 comment:
Thanks for the B-Day wish for Ryan, and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family on this day of memories and Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment