Yesterday afternoon I went walking and noticed some deer so the next time I passed the house I grabbed my camera. Of course the deer were gone so I felt I had to take a picture of something...
Here are pictures from today of the little monsters, I mean boys. (i only said that cause it's halloween)
one smiling :: one not
one smiling ::: one still not
one blinking :::: one talking
one found birds ::::: one ready to get down
Thanks to Karter, my prop boy, for the helping hand (:

Thanks to Karter, my prop boy, for the helping hand (:
Once again, at breakfast is when I found time to get the camera out. Landon sees it and says "cheese" every time.
Here he's singing the alphabet... it makes us smile every time, he even sang it to my mom today on the phone (:


He's trying to catch a piece of dust or something floating in the air... you know when you can see all that 'stuff' when the sunlight is shining bright.
No comments:
Post a Comment