Apr 16, 2008

laughs




Karter getting him to smile as usual; my dad with Ryan

6 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Is it just me or did your blog background change colors? It's pretty - but are you getting a little paint/color happy??? Love the color effect with Ryan's pictures!

Laura said...

Great pictures! Way to capture that cute smile.

Shelli said...

i am color happy.(: So much easier than painting. And it went with the random picture i chose ... doesn't it? It looks chocolate brown on this computer. If it's some ugly color let me know!

The Mrs. said...

Definitely looks like chocolate - Milk choc. Thanks, now I want chocolate!!!

Anonymous said...

Chris and Andi get two for the price of one---nanny and photographer! Great pics! Laura Cloud

Shelli said...

I just consider it good practice. The little squirt never stays still so I take about 20 pictures to get one good one!