Here are more pictures of the paint process and other odds & ends.
Kitchen before (apparently before it was cleaned too.... overlook that)
After primer and three coats of Spicy Hue. Still waiting on back splash to be done. It's really not red, so it doesn't look like Christmas in our house.
Despite the hyper child most of the public knows, Karter really is more mellow at home and loves to help with Ryan. Especially with retrieving diapers, burp cloths and toys. And he likes to hold him (with assistance of course).
We've yet to hang anything on the walls, but just having paint on and curtains up makes it feel more like we're getting settled. If only I could find the two items that have been missing since we moved.
I think he's melting (: Forgive the wrinkles in the curtains.
4 comments:
Love the colors! It looks like a completely different place with color in the kitchen. Poppies AND he's melting - have y'all been watching too much Wizard of Oz??? You've peaked my interest - what 2 items can't you find?
You were one of two people to see the poppies.... i deleted that part just now because my mom thought I was nuts. (: I haven't see the Wizard of Oz in years. I'm missing a phone list and new hardware i bought for a cabinet. I returned the cabinet so I need to return the knobs... just haven't seen them in a while.
What poppies? I don't see any poppies! L. Cloud
I love all the color and the "melting" pictures are awesome. You should send those in for a contest.
Post a Comment