Jun 13, 2007

Busy week

A week ago Brooke graduated!


Saturday-Sunday I went home. The weather was great and I was able to enjoy summer the way I use to living at home. The boys and I went in the boat, caught lightning bugs and played frisbee... a lot! Karter throws it funny and his aim is off (but so is mine!) but he throws it far and fast.


Tuesday I was able to spend the whole day with a friend I hadn't seen in 2 years. It was wonderful to spend a day with her and her daughter. I need to go visit more often as she'll soon be having twins!!!!

2 comments:

Cavie Family said...

Where is Brooke's little nursing cap? I always wanted one of those when I was a kid. : )

Shelli said...

Out of the 80 nursing graduates, probably 4 wore the caps... they actually looked out of place! Times have changed!