Apr 21, 2007

Best weather!

You're crazy if you are not enjoying this great weather! After spending several hours outside we're taking a little break but plan to head out again soon! It's great to live next to some walking/bike trails, we walked 3 miles today with Karen.

Before & After
So I did it. Finally stopped the agony of growing my hair out (o:
Back to chin length and short layers. (Guess it was a mid-twenties crisis!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am partial to long hair, but you are beautiful either way!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Totally cute!

Shelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

Love it, Love it, Love it...makes those gorgeous eyes shine even more!! There is one lucky man out there who is missing a great beautiful woman!!

Shelli said...

Thanks ladies...
And Judy, you can keep an eye out for me too, I have a number of husband scouts across the country but he must be hiding! (: