A couple weeks ago when we woke up to snow (:
He asked me to take his picture with Curious George and his new Thomas bedspread that Grandma & Papaw bought him for Christmas.

This year I decided to leave the tree up through winter and just change the decorations.
I just used scraps of fabric and ribbon.

My grandma is a very talented woman and either sews, quilts or crochets on a daily basis. She has spent the last few years making us gifts instead of buying them, and I love it! My cedar chest back home is filled with some things she's made, including a wedding quilt. Just this week my Grandma finished my next requested project. This adorable baby bonnet, booties and gown. It doesn't matter that I'm not married or a mom, I have this sentimental gift from my Grandma that in my opinion is better than any gift she could have bought.

This year I decided to leave the tree up through winter and just change the decorations.
I just used scraps of fabric and ribbon.

My grandma is a very talented woman and either sews, quilts or crochets on a daily basis. She has spent the last few years making us gifts instead of buying them, and I love it! My cedar chest back home is filled with some things she's made, including a wedding quilt. Just this week my Grandma finished my next requested project. This adorable baby bonnet, booties and gown. It doesn't matter that I'm not married or a mom, I have this sentimental gift from my Grandma that in my opinion is better than any gift she could have bought.


1 comment:
What a beautiful little outfit! My grandmother quilted a crib quilt for Jack several years before he was born- in fact, I don't know that I was even married yet... It's great to have gifts of such sentimental value.
Post a Comment