Aug 4, 2006

A look at what my childhood was like

I was born on a Sunday night, August 30th, a day mom didn't expect me to arrive. She thought it was safe to tell 5 year old Brian that she would be there for his first day of school on Monday! I came a couple weeks early and after 18 hours of labor my mom and dad were still in the room by themselves (without the doctor) up until the point that I came out. If I remember the story correctly, the nurse in the room at the time told my dad he'd have to catch me... the doctor walked in just in time to catch me, still in his street clothes. So, back to the story, mom missed Brian's first day of school and so perhaps he spend the rest of our childhood paying me back. Now Karter is experiencing the same kind of treatment (: The difference is, I would run away, Karter always comes back, he must like it!

Squeezing

Crying

Capture & Torture

No comments: