

It's amazing how much kids change! It's hard to remember that Karter looked like this at a few months old.... notice we were able to comb his hair straight when it was wet at least. A look ahead: we have a busy week and I don't have a camera to take pictures along the way! Yesterday it stopped working so hopefully it won't cost much to get it fixed. There was a lot going on this week that I wanted to do but because I need to work, didn't request off. But work has had to cut hours back this month and I'm working very little so I will get to do some things afterall. Like going to the Violet Festival Thursday to catch the free concert (last year it was Mark Schultz- excellent!) and Friday night scrapbooking at church, a much needed eye doctor appointment on Wednesday (I haven't been there in 4 years and my eyes are going crazy). Tomorrow & next Tuesday I'm babysitting for a few hours and that should work out great for Karter to have some playmates. Looks like a great busy week! Oh and my brother turns 30 this week! Man, where does time go! Which means I turn 25 next month.. yikes. When i was younger, I thought 25 or 30 year olds were so mature and old (and everybody was married with children by then). Needless to say, I was wrong and I feel differently now that I'm that age.
No comments:
Post a Comment