A few days ago I decided to stop in to the Spice House on Brice Rd. It was daylight and a busy Friday night. I felt comfortable enough to go in and look around. Upon entering, I BECAME 1) the minority 2) claustrophobic 3) overwhelmed by the smells 4) totally confused as to where i might look to find coconut milk 5) a hitching post for a little Asian girl who thought my leg was her moms 6) ready to leave and not ask where I might find the coconut milk that I really didn't need anyways (It was for a recipe for Bananas in coconut milk- yummy but not real healthy)
Yup, it was totally like being in Asia once i stepped foot in there (as close as you can get to Asia on Brice Rd). You should go, it doesn't even require a passport.
1 comment:
LOL...I laughed so hard at this! Oh, what a strange feeling to be in the minority. :o)
Post a Comment