The next few posts will be pictures the Wiles took.
Chanita Mansion- our hotel
Every morning we met outside at 7:30. Most didn't have any problems waking up. With the 12 hour time change (ahead of the Ohio), we awoke at 4 or 5 and had trouble sleeping.
Waiting... or maybe listening to Brad? I think we're just waiting to leave for breakfast.
This is where we ate breakfast every morning. I think about all the restaurants we ate at were open like this... must be nice to have warm weather year round!
Chanita Mansion- our hotel
Every morning we met outside at 7:30. Most didn't have any problems waking up. With the 12 hour time change (ahead of the Ohio), we awoke at 4 or 5 and had trouble sleeping.
Waiting... or maybe listening to Brad? I think we're just waiting to leave for breakfast.
This is where we ate breakfast every morning. I think about all the restaurants we ate at were open like this... must be nice to have warm weather year round!
No comments:
Post a Comment