Jan 25, 2006

friends

What few pictures I have of myself are pretty much all non-mission trip related (: Here are a few. The last day in Khao Lak we did tourist 'stuff'.

Arthur (from Texas) and I rode together on our short elephant trek.

Gahn (Thai translator), me, Arthur and Rebekah (from Iowa) ready to leave for dinner one evening.



Rebekah, Arthur, me & Brad after experiencing a Thai massage. I've never had a body massage so I can't compare, but I have to say it was a little weird and a lot amusing. It was worth the $6 for nearly an hour of laughs (to myself mostly). The purpose of this picture was to get the awesome pink & purple fisherman pants we had to wear....but you can't see them. The Thai taking the picture had the camera backwards at first, so i'm just glad this picture turned out at all. (:

On the way home we were suppose to spend one night in Bangkok but when we got to the airport our flight was overbooked and so we stayed a second night. (I wasn't disappointed!) We experienced some scary looking folk at the night markets and did some other shopping. We four girls (Rebekah, Eden, Charissa & I) got to visit the Grand Palace, thanks to Brad. I'll post pictures of it later but here we are posing with the guard at the entrance.

No comments: